Thursday, May 4, 2017

Table of Contents: Posts Related to the BRADEN Family

Well, it is raining again (still) and since I can't get outside to do the yard work and gardening that needs to be done, I thought I'd start on something I've been thinking about for this blog.  Since I now have more than 200 posts here, it can get a bit daunting to find things related to particular families and individuals.  I thought that perhaps a Table of Contents page for each surname might be useful.  Today I'll do a Table of Contents for the BRADEN family.  If it seems helpful, I will do it for the other families I've written about. And I will try to keep it up to date as I write more posts about this surname.

Posts on this Blog Related to the BRADEN Family:

Burr Braden
Elizabeth Wright Braden Hixon
Hector Wright Braden
Dr. Joseph A Braden
Mary Eleanor Braden
Nelson Braden
Noble Stevens Braden
Descendants of Robert Braden & unknown wife
Dr. Robert Braden
Robert Braden (d 1827) 
Robert Braden (d 1906)
Robert Braden & Elizabeth Stevens Family
Too Many Roberts
Sarah Eleanor Braden
The Florida Bradens: Hector W., Joseph A., William F.
Virginia (Ward) Braden, Ann Braden, Mary Virginia Braden
William Fenton Braden
Addison B. Braden & Emily G. Heath
A Group of Bradens
Alba E. Braden
Alba H. Braden
Ann M. Braden & Horatio GP Jennings
Burr & Mary Braden Family 
Elizabeth Braden and Bartleson Fox 
Elizabeth Virginia Braden
Emily Amina Crane Braden
Frances Braden and Isaac Hough 
Frankfort High School Class of 1889
Hector S. Braden & Mary Elston Braden
John Braden and Mary Darnel Stephens
Joseph Braden (d 1816) and Mary Neal
Joseph Braden and Phoebe Bartleson
Joseph Braden (d 1810) 
Joseph Braden and Sarah Wright Family
Lucy J Braden & William W Garrott
Margaret Braden and Jozabed White
Mary Braden and Stephen Ball 
Mary Braden and William Fox
Mary Jane Braden (born 1866) 
Mary Jane Braden & Henry Spring
Rebecca Braden & Henry Long
Rediscoveries
Robert Braden who died 1794
Capt. Robert F. Braden
Capt. Robert F. Braden's Civil War Trunk 
Robert Floyd Braden & Christine Dorner
Sarah Braden & Thomas Lacey 
Sarah D Braden & John G Clark
Sarah Wright, wife of Joseph Braden
The Tangled Web
William M. Braden

Old Letters 
Old Letters Update
Old Letters Update #2 
Old Letters Update #3

Records Related to Individuals in Slavery
Loudoun Co., VA and Vicinity Slave Records

I hope I found them all! 

6 comments:

  1. My Margaret Braden (1742, Loudoun Co, Va - 24 Aug 1794, Hampshire Co, VA was married to Robert Wright. Their daughter, Frances, married Joseph Allen, also in Loudoun County. Who are Margaret's parents????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret was the daughter of Robert Braden (died 1794 in Loudoun Co., Va)and his unknown spouse. She was the sister of Joseph Braden who married Sarah Wright. I've done posts on Robert, Joseph and Sarah. See them in the list above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue you have gone above and beyond in your research! You are amazing and all your time and effort is greatly appreciated. May you receive extra blessings for your kindness. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, shucks, Bettina. Thank you. Happy to be of help.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sue,

    I just sent your web address to Harry & Jane Whelden in Maine. They are Braden/Fox descendants, very nice older couple who still have the genealogy bug and she has been collecting for years. But her work was when we did it all on paper and know she has someone helping her to organize. I am going to see if I can find where she ties into my Braden and Foxes. Happy Summer to you Cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize her name. I think I came across some of her info at the Thomas Balch Library many years ago. I'd love to correspond with her.

    ReplyDelete