Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Note About Sources

Sources.  Very Important Information for a researcher.  I just want to note that for the most part, I have sources for anything I post here.  I debated whether to include footnotes, etc., but decided it would bog down the blog.  So mostly, I either note the source in the text or not at all.  That said, if there is anything I post regarding one of the family lines I'm researching, I have a source for that information.

When my sources are only the research of others, I do not post it.  So, for example, I have clues in my database about the Healey line that take it back to the 1600s in Massachusetts, but until I find some documentation other than other researchers data, I will not post it.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions related to the information I post here.   

1 comment:

  1. You are great researcher, very careful and complete with all your posts. Always a joy to read your blog and know I can trust all of the information and stories.
    Thank You for all your work

    ReplyDelete