Monday, May 4, 2015

Technical Stuff - Sort Of

Just a note to say that though I THINK I have things set up correctly so that readers can subscribe to get my blog posts via email, so far no emailed posts have arrived at the 3 different emails I know of as subscribers.  Some search on-line indicates that the service/app/whatever that feeds blog posts into emails is sort of flakey.  For now, I don't see any options for a different service.  I'm hoping it starts working.  

Also, it looks as if in order to comment, you need to either have a gmail account (& choose Google account from the drop down box below Comments) or choose Anonymous from the drop down.  Please include your name & email if you want a response.  

If you subscribe to my blog & get an emailed post, please let me know.  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment