Friday, September 11, 2015

Mysteries from the Hankinson Attic: Ross Fowler & Baby Harold Mattias

Baby Harold Matthias
 I am busy with other things for the next few days, but wanted to at least do a short post or two, so I am putting up more pictures from the John R. Jones attic in Hankinson, ND. 

All I know about this baby is what is on the back of the picture: "Baby Harold, Matthias.  Merry Christmas."  I have no one in my database of the Jones or Stilwell families that matches this baby.  No dates.  Photo was taken in Neenah, Wisconsin. 



Ross Fowler and Son
This picture was identified by Marycarol Jones (daughter of John R. Jones) as Ross Fowler and son.  I found a George Ross Fowler with a son of the same name who was a druggist in Hankinson, ND about 1918 or so.  He was born in 1884.  By 1945, he was living in California.  Ross died in California in 1954.


No comments:

Post a Comment