Friday, April 24, 2015

Families I am researching

I am actively researching my family and my husband's family.  Surnames of interest are Duncan, Perry, Licher, Harnish, Fricke, Moellmann, Rodgers, Maynard, Beach, Braden, Healey, Howland, Jenners, Buttrick, Cross, Stevens, Darnell, and many others.  I am interested not only in direct lines, but collateral ones as well.

In addition, I have a lot of names from the Waterford area of Loudoun Co., Virginia in my database.  While I am not actively researching these lines, I have an interest in the families of that area before the Civil War.

I also have researched in the past: Mathys, Jones, Keesaer, and Stillwell.

I am always happy to exchange information. Contact me if you think we might have common research interests.

Copyright 2015 Sue Beach.

Feel free to email me directly sdbeach22  at   gmail

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you have been to Loudoun County yet. But their genealogy library traces some families back to at least 400 A.D. --Carol H.

    ReplyDelete