Friday, April 24, 2015

About This Blog

Since the mid 1970s, I have been researching family history.  In the course of that research, I have gathered many stories, letters, photos, and other items related to the people and areas I've studied.  

I've been wondering for awhile how best to share it all.  This blog is my attempt to make my research available to others.  

I hope to add to it often.  I welcome your comments and questions.  I hope others find it interesting.

Information found in my postings may be used for your personal research, but is not for publication without my permission.  If you use anything from this site, please be sure to cite my research as your source.  

All posts copyright of Sue Beach.

Feel free to email me directly sdbeach22  at   gmail   

Now.... where do I start?  

- Sue Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment