Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Jim Perry and Mr & Mrs Edward C Sharp?

According to the family, my grandfather, James Perry, was friends with a Mr. Sharp.  The 1920 census shows my grandfather as a border with Edward C. Sharp and his wife, Lester, in Muncie, Indiana.  Mr. Sharp came from the same part of Kentucky as Jim Perry.  This is probably the Mr. Sharp the family remembers.  Edward Sharp worked at the same factory as my grandfather, Jim.  He later became a policeman.  He died in Oct. 1951.

We suspect the following picture is of my grandfather with Mr. and Mrs. Sharp shortly after Jim came to Muncie in 1917.

Left to Right: probably Lester Sharp, Edward C. Sharp, James Mortimer Perry, ca 1917


James M. Perry and probably Edward C Sharp
This photo is definitely my grandfather, James Perry, on the left.  The man on the right is the same man as in the first picture who we believe is Edward Sharp.


No comments:

Post a Comment