Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hankinson Attic Photos: Complete Mysteries

Another batch of photos from the attic of the John R. Jones house in Hankinson, North Dakota.  None of these photos have any identifying information.  Recognize anyone?



The above young ladies look enough alike that I wonder if they are sisters?



The above is clearly a school class photo, but I don't know where.  Probably Hankinson.




All dressed up and she already has her shoe off.
 


This fellow must have been a character.






The first time I looked at this one, I totally missed the dog.





This baby has been identified, but the family has asked that I not post the name.  If you are a relative, contact me directly for more information.


These children have been identified, but the family has asked that I not post the names. 







I have wondered if this might be Margaret Jones Hoffman & child, but it is not identified so I can't be sure.



I wonder if these two are the same man or perhaps brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment