Monday, February 8, 2016

Feedback



If you find one of my posts useful, please let me know.  Without feedback, I can't know if anyone is finding my blog of use.

Some have told me that posting comments is not easy.  Sorry about that.  It seems to just be the way this blog program works, and I have not found a way to make it easier.

But email works.  Please feel free to drop me a note via email if you have comments or questions regarding my research:  sdbeach22 at gmail.com

As I have mentioned before, I don't include all my source citations in the blog because it seems to clutter up the narrative, but I am happy to provide sources to anyone who seeks further information about one of my posts.

And finally, if you use my work in your research, remember that it is under my copyright.   I am putting it on-line because I want to share it, but it is still my research.  Please cite my work in your sources.  Please ask permission before republishing.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment