Saturday, November 7, 2015

Busy busy busy

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile.  Just been busy.  I am trying to prepare for an out-of-town research trip, plus lots of other stuff going on in real life, so I haven't had a chance to do any writing.

I am still busily pondering the mystery of David Jenner.  No clues yet.  I'm not giving up, though. 

There are so many people I could write about.... sometimes it is a bit of writer's block just deciding WHO to write about.

And I am so far behind on data entry! 





Plus I have so much EXCELLENT help:

Stella the Genealogy Cat
 But really, the reason I haven't posted for a bit is 1) getting ready for our trip and 2) I can't decide who to write about and 3) data entry data entry. 

I will be back with a post very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment